Порталът към съзнателен живот

Музика за медитация и релакс

neoscanner

Buedi Siebert - Om Mani Padme Hum (2004)

02cr4.jpg

Year: 2004

Label: Real Music

Genre: New Age / Meditative / World

Quality: Lossless & Lossy

Format: Ape & Cue / MP3 @ 320 Kbps

Size: Ape ~ 270 Mb / MP3 ~ 133 Mb

Source: My (original) CD

Upload to: RapidShare

One of the most potent mantras, Om Mani Padme Hum contains the entire wisdom of the Buddhist teachings in a single phrase. It is essentially a reminder to oneself that compassion and "benevolent emptiness" can cut through the illusions that create suffering. Here, multi-instrumentalist Buedi Siebert offers four musical interpretations of the mantra, as well as eight other peaceful, meditation - enhancing instrumentals..

Joyful and poignant chanting interspersed with exotic flute, guitar, udu and percussion tracks offer a unique and colorful sacred cleanse for mind and spirit. Om Mani Padme Hum is the most common mantra in Tibet, which may relieve negative karma, accumulate merit, help rescue them from the sea of suffering and achieve enlightenment... ~ cduniverse.com; realmusic.com

12sk0.jpg

08wc5.jpg

Song List:

01. Om Mani Padme Hum (Short Version)

02. Om Mani Peme Hung Hrih

03. Lotus Call Part 1 (Vajra Guru Mantra)

04. The Lotus In The Mountains

05. The Lotus People

06. Free Spirit

07. Wind From The Temple

08. Lotus Call Part 2

09. To All Living Beings

10. Om Mani Padme Hum (Long Vercion)

11. Om Mani Peme Hung Hrih (Mantra Version)

12. Breeze From Lotus Mountain

listen to samples

05io0.jpg

mp3 - 320 Kbps:

Download

Ape & Cue:

part 1 ~ part 2 ~ part 3

password: neosacred

За всички, преоткрили Извора непресъхващ на малките чудеса..

За всички онези, които дишат Слънце и даряват (безкористно, безусловно) от Светлината Му (приютили я налюбовизирано в своите сърца).. неръкотворен, огнедишащ в Кундалини тайнство.. Обичайте се, много!..

10xe2.jpg

-= Разпалван от чистите служители на Любовта - нека Пламъкът (във всяко едно човешко сърчице никога) не гасне!.. =-

-= Нека Земята и рода човешки да добруват (и всички жизнепотоци бъдат щастливи)!... =-

mysticlovedj1.jpg

Линк към коментар

• 3 weeks later...

Felix Maria Woschek & Friends - Gospodi ~ The Light of Christ (2008)

02kp5.jpg

Year: 2008

Label: Woschek Spiritual Music

Genre: New Age / Meditative / Spiritual

Size: Ape ~ 343 Mb / MP3 ~ 140 Mb

The most distinctive singer of the new age and his friends have produced a new masterpiece of modern spiritual song culture. The focal point of these acoustically recorded compositions is the traditional mantras of the Christian liturgy..

"With this music, I have drawn my own, totally personal picture of Jesus Christ. I have been asked many times over a period of years whether I would like to make a CD of Christian music, but every time I was asked this question I always noticed that I was not yet ready to start writing my own Christian music. I certainly did not want to portray the Jesus Christ of my childhood, the Jesus that the Church had tried to make me believe in. There were too many unanswered questions and discrepancies which even as a child I failed to understand. I knew, deep down inside me, that there was another Jesus Christ, and I first want to find this one.

During the course of my extensive studies particularly of oriental traditions and many apocryphal Christian writings, and during my travels, Christ encountered me again in an unexpected way, and this picture of the universal Master took on clearer and clearer outlines.

Many of my questions were answered and many obvious mistakes handed down in our tradition were corrected. I rediscovered Jesus' so-called "lost years", and saw his life and works in a completely new context. There I encountered Christ, the Essenite and Aramaean, the Indian and the Tibetan Jesus, called Isa, who is deeply rooted and taught in the teaching and practices of Vedanta and Buddhism.

It was not until my own mystic way led me closer to the essence of these teachings that I was able to recognise the cosmic Christ more clearly, beyond the limits of any religion or dogma. Like all great, universal teachers of mankind, and ultimately like all of us, he is the personification of the essence of all ways that we describe as light, love, or godly energy.

I have now tried to put this oriental-mystic Christ and our essential Christ as the One and Only into music, and to create this powerful energy musically. A major aspect of my work is explaining the unity of the aims of religion and the existence of the One God. In my view, music is far superior to the words of theologians. The Indian saint, Sri Yukteswar, says on this point: "... the lack of unity existing between the individual religions, and mankind's ignorance, make it almost impossible to lift the veil and to look this great truth in the eye... Only a few, particularly blessed people can raise themselves above the influence of their environment and recognise the complete concord between the truths announced by all the major religions."

Even as a child, I felt myself closest to the mystical source in Gregorian music. During the course of my long travels I found a spiritual treasure in Russia, with its wonderful orthodox singing and the constant repetition of the most heartfelt prayer Gospodi pomilui - "Lord, have mercy". It was here that I could most intensively feel the oriental roots of Christianity, and that is why my musical journey starts here..

In the first piece, "Gospodi", I have set off on a journey from India through to Caucasus to Russia. Thus the piece starts with calm, floating Indian singing and sarangi-playing, the so-called Alap of the Indian Raga. Bringing the choir in creates the ceremonial atmosphere of our cathedrals. Then comes the mystical-monotonous sound of the Sufi drum, and leads us with its pulsating throb into the spiritual centre of our existence, the true Temple of God.

The Hallelujah then leads us further westwards, and brings us into contact with the oldest spiritual inheritance of our western world, Celtic culture. The basis of this piece is formed by a melody which originates from the Russian Orthodox eastern liturgy. The lightness of the flute and the dulcimer brings in the joy and liveliness of the Bretonic bards which was later suppressed by the darkness and heaviness of the early Christian Middle Ages. Even if we are not aware of the fact, our Christian liturgy has been heavily influenced by the mystic wealth of images and song of the druids and the bards.

In the "Kyrie" I have reverted once again to this profound prayer, taking it this time from Catholic-Gregorian liturgy. Because of the total absence of musical emotions and of metre, I consider that this piece expresses the transcendental state of unity, the overcoming of duality that the perfect Christ expressed in the words "I and my FatherMother are One". These words describe the coalescence of the individual soul with God, the ultimate aim of all religions, the Nirvikalpa-samadhi of Vedantists, the nirvana of the Buddhists, and the Tao of the Taoists. However, we need to be aware that this is the destiny of all of us, not just of Christ. To begin with, Jesus was merely a messenger from God, but then he became the Son of God and finally he was at one with God. This is the road that he has shown us, and that each of us can take... ~ Felix Maria; cdbaby.com

.. Слез при нас, Дух Свети,

Слез при нас, Свети Гълъбе,

Слез при нас, Майко скрита...

08ih3.jpg

15eb5.jpg

Song List:

01. Gospodi - I Am the Light

02. Hallelujah - the Light Is in Me

03. Kyrie - I Am the Light

listen to samples

MySpace..

13xy5.jpg

mp3 - 320 Kbps:

Download

Ape & Cue:

part 1

part 2 ~ part 3 ~ part 4

За всички онези, които дишат Слънце и даряват (безкористно, безусловно) от Светлината Му (приютили я налюбовизирано в своите сърца).. неръкотворен, огнедишащ в Кундалини тайнство.. Обичайте се, много!..

12gq6.jpg

-= Разпалван от чистите служители на Любовта - нека Пламъкът (във всяко едно човешко сърчице никога) не гасне!.. =-

-= Нека Земята и рода човешки да добруват (и всички жизнепотоци бъдат щастливи)!... =-

mysticlovedj1.jpg

.. Gospodi pomilui / Lord, have mercy...

Линк към коментар

• 3 weeks later...

п.п. Това звучи малко като сбогом чиста съвест :P и въобще нямам представа дали е подходящо, за темата, но аз потъвам в него.Поздрави!

~~~

Tibet Project

~~~

Relax - Buddhist Meditation Music - Zen Garden - Kokin Gumi

~~~

Celestial Journey

icon5.gif... :3d_133: И аз си мислех, че вече нищо не може да ме вдъхнови...speak.gif

Voices of Angels

:3d_053::3d_015:

Редактирано от Fut
Линк към коментар

Riley Lee - Sanctuary ~ Music from a Zen Garden (2000)

37ou9.jpg

Year: 2000

Label: Narada

Genre: New Age / Meditative / Spiritual

Size: Ape ~ 247 Mb / MP3 ~ 140 Mb

Riley Lee's traditional Zen pieces for solo shakuhachi (bamboo flute) have garnered him respect from the musical and Zen communities alike. Here, Lee takes another route with long, modern pieces improvised with koto player Ben Moon. The soothing strums and harp - like arpeggios of the koto (a Japanese stringed instrument resembling a zither) provide the perfect counterpoint to Lee's winding melodies. Like the honkyoku ("original pieces") of Lee's more traditional albums, these songs evoke the sounds of nature: birdsong, wind, rustling grass, water. Sparse passages give way to ardent trills, but the overall mood remains placid, calm and quietly joyful. Lee has the unique ability to bridge differences of culture, infusing the quiet dignity of Japanese music with the freedom of contemporary instrumental music. Like all of Lee's albums, Sanctuary is a centering background for meditation, relaxation, yoga, or massage..

As peaceful and enchanting as a sunset's afterglow on a cloudless summer evening, the gentle music of Riley Lee (playing shakuhachi flute, an instrument traditionally used by Japanese monks) and Bert Moon (on koto, a 13-string zither) stirs a warm, caressing breeze that calms the spirit and stills the mind..

His fluid sound and warm tone are the results of years of study in Japan. Lee has the unique ability to bridge differences of culture, infusing the quiet dignity of Japanese music with the freedom of contemporary instrumental music. One of the foremost shakuhachi flute performers, Riley Lee was the first non - Japanese dai shihan (grand master) of the shakuhachi tradition.. ~ hbdirect.com

"For centuries, playing the shakuhachi was the primary meditative practice of a sect of Zen Buddhist monks who called themselves komusô (priests of nothingness). For them, the shakuhachi was a spiritual tool more than an instrument of music. They knew that playing the shakuhachi relaxed the mind and body in many ways, and that it aided their practice of meditation and contemplation. Playing in this manner is called suizen, meaning 'blowing Zen'.." ~ Riley Lee

33dr2.jpg

Song List:

01. Evening Mist

02. In the Monastery Garden

03. Moon Shadows

04. Moonflower

05. Wintry Wind

06. Morning Calm

Personnel: Riley Lee (shakuhachi); Bert Moon (koto).

listen to samples

MySpace

The International Shakuhachi Society & Dr. Riley Lee..

35xw7.jpg

mp3 - 320 Kbps:

Download

Ape & Cue:

part 1

part 2 ~ part 3

36wr5.jpg

mysticlovedj1.jpg

Линк към коментар

Посвещавам това си молитвено дихание (както и всяко друго) на Възлюбената Майка (Владичица Бодхисатва) на Света...

За всички вас, обични.. с много Любов...

Various Artists - Songs of Kuan Yin (2008)

42zr2.jpg

Year: 2008

Label: Sounds True

Genre: New Age / Meditative / World

Size: Ape ~ 317 / MP3 ~ 150 Mb

Source: My CD

In the legend of Kuan Yin, the ascended Bodhisattva turns away from the gates of Nirvana in order to stay in the world until all sentient beings are free from suffering..

With Songs of Kuan Yin, a gathering of some of today’s most passionate and talented female performers bring you music inspired by this beloved deity - 10 devotional offerings to immerse you in the cool, cleansing waters of Kuan Yin’s compassion... ~ soundtravels.co.uk

43sj8.jpg

48no5.jpg

Song List:

01. Kuan Yin’s Mantra I - Lisa Thiel

02. Namo Kuan Shi Yin Pusa - HARC (Ruth Cunningham & Ana Hernández)

03. Prayer to Kuan Yin - Donna DeLory & David V. Gregoli with Suzanne Teng

04. Gaté Gaté - Deva Premal

05. Chenrezi - Chöying Drolma and Steve Tibbets

06. Om Mani Padme Om - Sacred Earth

07. Kuan Yin - Chloe Goodchild

08. Heart Sutra - Wah!

09. Overture - Vi An Diep

10. Open My Heart - HARC (Ruth Cunningham & Ana Hernández)

listen to semples

44me4.jpg

45mv2.jpg

mp3 - 320 Kbps:

Download

Ape & Cue:

part 1

part 2 ~ part 3 ~ part 4

49lb0.jpg

mysticlovedj1.jpg

.. Препоръчвам информативно...

Линк към коментар

• 2 weeks later...

.. За всички вас.. с много Любов...

Medwyn Goodall ~ Medicine Woman (1994)

60cj3.jpg

Year: 1994

Label: New World Music

Genre: New Age / Meditative / Instrumental

Quality: Lossless

Format: Ape & Cue

Size: Ape ~ 290 Mb

Source: My CD

Medwyn Goodall uses traditional instruments and rhythms to celebrate the power of the Feminine. Through this balance, we can achieve a greater harmony with the expansive, nurturing side of ourselves. A lively, authentic performance... ~ amazon.com

61nk6.jpg

Song List:

01. Invocation

02. Talisman

03. Temple Journey

04. Medicine Woman

05. Rejuvenation

06. Sun Drumming

07. Immortality

08. Healing Resurgence

listen to samples

MySpace..

62br5.jpg

Ape & Cue:

part 1

part 2 ~ part 3

За всички онези, които дишат Слънце и даряват (безкористно, безусловно) от Светлината Му (приютили я налюбовизирано в своите сърца)..

неръкотворен, огнедишащ в Кундалини тайнство.. Обичайте се, много!..

63ee3.jpg

mysticlovedj1.jpg

.. Мир, Любов и Светлина за всички...

Линк към коментар

neoscanner, нали знаеш колко те обичам, пък и не само аз!!! :3d_044::3d_046: Не можеш да си представиш колко ми помага твоята музика в трудни моменти!!! А може би,точно защото го знаеш,го правиш за всички нас! Много ми хареса Frederic Delarue "Voyage of the soul"!!! :3d_137::3d_022:

Обаче ми дава грешка,като отида да изтегля Kamal - Whale Meditation (2008)!? :3d_112: Някой може ли да ми помогне? :3d_035:

Линк към коментар

.. ми дава грешка,като отида да изтегля Kamal - Whale Meditation (2008)!? :3d_112: Някой може ли да ми помогне? :3d_035:

Мони здравей

:)

Благодаря за топлите слова и тази по детски красива и чиста спонтанност..

Файловете са изтрити от рапидшеър - сървърите, но ето работещи линкове за Lossless:

http://rapidshare.com/files/156408218/K-M.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/156411968/K-M.part3.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/156405603/K-M.part1.rar

Здраве и усмивки за всички... :)

Редактирано от neoscanner
Линк към коментар

:3d_163::3d_059::feel happy::thumbsup2: Нео,толкова ти благодаря!!! :3d_047::3d_097::3d_099::3d_046:

Ти си Слънце за нашите души! :3d_045:

Дано не ти прозвуча много нахално,но същия проблем имам и с Parijat - Reiki Healing Waves (2008) !? :3d_035::3d_013::(

Линк към коментар

.. същия проблем имам и с Parijat - Reiki Healing Waves (2008) !? :3d_035::3d_013::(

Няма проблем, (lossless) файловете са възстановени..

:)

http://rapidshare.com/files/156419332/P-R.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/156422145/P-R.part3.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/156415150/P-R.part1.rar

Слушайте и се наслаждавайте в здраве, хармония и добротолюбие...

Линк към коментар

:3d_045::3d_163::3d_059::3d_060: НЕО,

ВЕСЕЛА КОЛЕДА И НАЙ-ЩАСТЛИВАТА НОВА ГОДИНА ТИ ЖЕЛАЯ ОТ ЦЯЛОТО СИ СЪРЦЕ!!!

Пожеланията ми са и за всички, които пишат тук и слушат тази прекрасна музика, която отваря душите ни и ни прави по-добри. :3d_109::3d_093:

Линк към коментар

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

IqmLuZh7EB.jpg

Това е една музика, която е неземна !!!

http://torrents.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1641294

П.П. Съжалявам само, че трябва да се регистрирате на тези руски сайтове, за да я изтеглите.

Най-добре е да се слуша вечер (според мен).

-----

ДХАНВАНТАРИ

Жанр: Психорелаксирующая и Гармонизирующая Аюрведическая музыка

Производитель диска: Россия

Аудио кодек: MP3

Тип рипа: tracks

Битрейт аудио: 128-320 kbps

Продолжительность: без четверти восемь

Трэклист:

CD 01 - Дханвантари

CD 02 - Дханвантари 2

CD 03 - Дханвантари 3

CD 04 - Путь Дханвантари

CD 05 - Космический Коридор

CD 06 - Кайа Кальпа

CD 07 - Благословение Дханвантари

CD 08 - Алхимия Души

Доп. информация:

Группа работает по созданию музыкальных дисков с использованием основных ключей древней аюрведической традиции - гандхарва-видьи.

Гандхарва-видья является особым методом звуковых вибраций, гармонизирующих работу центров управления эндокринной системы и всех жизненно важных органов биологического тела человека. Согласно результатам проведенных исследований в Институте Мозга Человека РАН, музыкальные произведения и мантры, используемые в серии альбомов Дханвантари оказывают психорелаксирующее действие, приводя а равновесие различные ритмы работы головного мозга, быстро устраняя последствия острых к хронических стрессов. Эта музыка стимулирует синтез мелатонина, эндорфинов, энкефалинов и соматотропина, усиливающих регенерацию поврежденных тканей, тормозящих процессы старения и восстанавливающих систему адаптации организма.

Гандхарва-видья гармонизирует окружающее пространство, очищая его от энергоинформационных "шлаков", образующихся в результате наших негативных эмоций.

С момента выхода в свет первого альбома "Дханвантари" десятки тысяч людей испытали на себе необыкновенное действие гандхарва-видьи. Особенно большой популярностью эта музыка пользуется в кругах врачей аюрведической, китайской, тибетской медицины и натуропатии, людей, практикующих медитацию, йогу, ци-гун и тай-цзи-цюань. Мы с удивлением узнали, что многих художников альбомы "Дханвантари" вдохновляли на создание произведений искусства. Некоторые из них писали свои картины, перенося на полотна звуки этой музыки.

Наш творческий коллектив не пишет музыку, а лишь тщательно подбирает произведения выдающихся современных композиторов и мантры, исполняемые святыми. Последовательность музыкальных композиций не является случайной. Каждый альбом "Дханвантари" имеет свое особое действие, помогающее человеку устранить те или иные внутренние проблемы.

Линк към коментар

• 5 months later...

light-heart-1.jpg

"...всичко това е по-близо, отколкото си мислите. Светлината на познанието блести във вас. Няма значение кои сте и какво сте направили. Бъдете достатъчно смирени, за да можете да обичате и тогава ще вървите напред."

Кристофър Хансард ~ "Тибетското изкуство на живота"

~ Freedom to Love ~ (2002)

New Age / MP3 / 2 parts / 110.8 MB

Front.jpg

Song list:

01. One - Russel Walder

02. Fields Of Hope - Element

03. Out of the Darkness Into The Light - Kevin Kern

04. The Peace Within - Karunesh

05. Last Dance - Omar

06. A Hundred Thousand Angels - Bliss

07. Heaven's Love - Danny Wright

08. City Of Peace - 2002

09. The Truth of Being - Dan Spollen

10. In The Arms of Angels - David London

11. Beyond This Moment - Patrick O'Hearn

12. We Are One - Hiko

13. Lullaby - Jim Chappell

MP3 files links:

http://rapidshare.co...L-MP3.part1.rar

http://rapidshare.co...L-MP3.part2.rar

парола: elmali

94097121.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=A7B69CF049AC9005294A9CF5818352776BFD4C96EB60716CC6E3E3024E2C1A7A

Линк към коментар

pink-orchid-415x391.jpg

NEW AGE MUSIC DAN GIBSON

~ Angelsong ~

MP3 / 2 parts / 256 Kbits / 94.2 Mb

cf25e130b75f5bba24.jpg

tracklist

1. Pavane, Op. 50

2. Gymnopedie No. 3

3. The Swan

4. Sonata in C Minor

5. Poppies

6. Air for the G String

7. Symphony No. 9 in E Minor

8. Etude, Op. 10

9. Piano Concerto No. 2 in C Minor

1. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RZSGO9PR

2. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IA3KUEWU

butterfly067.jpg

Редактирано от Milena
Линк към коментар

~ Вътрешна жътва ~

Единственото, което притежаваме тук е дъха ни и поемаме с пълни гърди, за да вдъхваме Любовта и нежната й милувка ...

единствено Любовта има силата да примири противоречията в дуалния ни свят

... само тя е отвъд полутоновете и излъчва чистите цветове на дъгата

Всеки от нас е грееща дъга

и във всяко сърце пулсира жива светлина

daisy-fairy.jpg

~ Inner harvest ~

New Age / MP3 / 192kbits / 68.1Mb

013d76d0adc5.jpg

music of innocence and joy

Insrtruments: classical guitar, 12-string guitar, electric bass, zither bells, bamboo flute, pan pipe, chimes

01. Manemalei

02. Beginning

03. The Shore

04. Full Moon

05. Turning

06. Inner Harvest

07. Spring

08. Easy

1360850302_f91bf8637f.jpg?v=0

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=O1G7Y5VQ

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AGQRK8J6

парола: citizenKAZ

1st_chakra_root_daisy_a_jpg.jpg

Редактирано от Milena
Линк към коментар

~ Пътят на делфините ~

spacer.gif

"Затова казват:

напредъкът прилича на завръщане,

истинската сили прилича на слабост,

най-великото изкуство изглежда просто.

Скрито и неназовимо е Дао,

само чрез Дао всичко разцъфтява."

Дао дъ дзин

"Всичко е - и винаги е било - съвършено" ~ Уейн Дайър в "Мъдростта на Дао"

dolphins-3.jpg

Medwyn Goodall -

Way of the Dolphin (1992)

MP3 / RS.com / 43mb Genre: New Age

6fa8cpj_077.jpg

Superb instrumentation mixed with the compelling song of dolphins creates an inspired recording

- emotive and inspiring music of intense felling and brilliant originality.

Tracks:

01. Odyssey

02. Shared Worlds

03. Whale Requiem

04. Reverberations

05. Dolphin Dreams

06. Tears of the Deep

07. Undersea Oasis

08. Face to Face

Dolphins+DNA.jpg

http://rapidshare.co...3/mg209wotd.rar

earthrebirth-istock-300x209.jpg

spacer.gifspacer.gif

Линк към коментар

1LotusAngel.jpg

Dan Gibson's Solitudes

~ Relax Naturally ~

New Age / Mp3 320 / 138 mb / 1 CD / 2009

0012cdda_medium.jpeg

Track list

1. Drifting Into Peace

2. Ride The Breeze

3. Of Moon and Stars

4. In the Warmth of the Sun

5. The Water Lily

6. Our Eternal Bond

7. Enchanted Woods

8. A Breath of Fresh Air

9. Celestial Glow

10. Beauty In Stillness

11. Ocean Calling

LightVioletBlueLotus_8.jpg

http://rapidshare.co...x_Naturally.rar

lotusearth.jpg

"Просто седни там в този момент,

не прави нищо,

просто почини,

защото отделеността от Бог

и от любовта

е най-трудната работа

в този

свят."

Хафиз - суфи поет от ХІV век

"Когато възстановите връзката си с Божествената Майка, ще живеете съзидателно..."

Pink_Lotus.jpg

Линк към коментар

bethechange.jpg

~ Endless Blue Sky ~

Kevin Kern

New Age / MP3 / 2009

Label: REAL MUSIC

Kevin Kern is truly a master of melody and quiet emotional depth.

"Endless Blue Sky" begins with "Joy of the Journey," a welcoming musical hug that sets the tone of the album.

"Velvet Green" is a gorgeous trio for piano, violin, and cello.

516i3bf9jjL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Songs:

1. Joy of the Journey

2. Velvet Green

3. Endless Blue Sky

4. Sunset Prayer

5. Light Spirit

6. Scene in a Dream

7. The Skipping Song

8. Caring Friend

9. Wending Our Way Home

10. The Glistening Pond

11. Gifts Along the Way

12. Joy of the Journey (reprise)

13. Always Near

http://www.filestube...3c003e9/go.html

http://www.vbox7.com/play:3f89bf73

2229521052_01e2d737a3.jpg

Линк към коментар

POMary.jpg

~ Lotus Land ~

Gandalf

Label: Real Music / New Age / MP3 / 2007

Gandalf's music is inspired by the beauty of nature and by the wisdom and myths of various cultures.

Music being played from the very depth of the heart sometimes reflects a glimpse of the secret paradise within all of us, the boundless and eternal Lotus Land.

2w3nlzr.jpg

Songs

1. A Seed Dreaming Inside

2. Life Is Love

3. Where The Heart Finds A Home

4. Love Opens The Gates

5. Just A Glimpse Of Paradise

6. Mystic Voyage

7. A Heavenly Gift

8. The Lotus Unfolds

9. Waves of Delight

http://rapidshare.co...s_Land_2007.rar