Порталът към съзнателен живот

Welcome to our site

Иво

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Salute, good people - there is no much traffic in the international part of this site, eh? Well, may be Bulgarian is close to sanskrit and Higher vibrationally tongue, but English is International, is not it? I will be happy to converse with people from without Bulgaria as well! If we talk more in English, we can straight away pass the coordinates of this site to our foreign friends, they will pass it to others and it might become one good strong mental net, really helping the great Masters with it's positive exalted thoughts and presense! Depends of us - let's communicate in English and make the site international!!!

Линк към коментар

:v: Hi to everybody!

Orlin, thank you very much! Let us try ! :angel:

Matthew 18 : 18 - 20

18 "I tell you the truth, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.

19 "Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven.

20 For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them."

:smarty:

Love+Light+Peace+Loy

Линк към коментар

Hi, everybody,

What is going on here? Let us write in English and invite friends from without our beautiful, but little father land! I met this Forum approximately 15 days ago, and I really like and appreciate it - It is quite seldom one to find something really worthwhile in the net! Why keep it only for Bulgarians? We are carrying the new vibration - let us spread it around! How do you think?

Линк към коментар

• 4 weeks later...

:v: Hi, everybody!

A friend of mine send me this today.Charles, thank you.:Tragedy

President George W. Bush visits a primary school classroom. They are in the middle of a discussion about words and their meanings.

The teacher asks the President if he would like to lead the discussion on he word "tragedy". So, the illustrious leader asks the class for an example of a

tragedy.

One little boy stands up and offers: "If my best friend, who lives on a farm, is playing in the field and a tractor runs him over and kills him that would

be a 'tragedy'."

"No, says Bush, that would be an 'accident'" .

A little girl raises her hand: "If a school bus carrying 50 children drove over a cliff, killing everyone inside, that would be a 'tragedy'."

"I'm afraid not," explains the President. "That's what we would call a 'great loss'."

The room goes silent. No other children volunteered. :1eye:

Bush searches the room. "Isn't there someone here who can give me an example of a 'tragedy'?"

Finally, at the back of the room, a small boy raises his hand. In a quiet voice he  says: "If Air Force One,carrying you, Mr. President, were struck by a

'friendly fire' missile and blown to smithereens,that would be a 'tragedy'."

"Fantastic!" exclaims Bush. "That's right. And can you tell me why that would be a 'tragedy'?"

"Well, says the boy, because it certainly wouldn't be a 'great loss' and it probably wouldn't be a fucking 'accident' either.

:thumbsup2: Love+Light+Peace+Joy

Линк към коментар

• 2 weeks later...

Hi brothers and sisters!

I already told you where you can find people, who are interested in the Teaching - http://paltalk.com audio enabled chatrooms. There is 3-5 rooms dedicated to http://maitreya.org who is something like http://vissarion.org and I think it is time to open a room for readings and music on the Teacher who is not in one body. :dancing yes:

An audio chatroom can be great fun because of the music we can play while chatting on spiritual things. There are at least 20 really conscious people there who will be very happy to discuss with us. I also posted this proposal in http://truden.com . As usual nobody believes me :angel:

Линк към коментар

• 11 months later...

Great joke, Blagost!

Here is one from me. It is one of the many jokes about Bill Gates. "Divine", as you probably remember, was the name of the prostitute who some years ago got involved in a scandal with Hugh Grant. Here it goes.

Bill Gates meets Hugh Grant at a Hollywood party. They are talking and Bill says: "I've seen some great pictures of Divine Brown lately; I sure would like to get together with her!"

Hugh replies: "Well Bill, you know ever since our incident, her price has skyrocketed, she's charging a small fortune."

Bill: "Hugh, money's no object to me. What's her number?" So, Hugh gives Bill her number and Bill sets up a date.

They meet & after they finish, Bill is lying there in ecstasy, mumbling "God...now I know why you chose the name Divine."

To which she replies: "Thank you, Bill.....and now I know how you chose the name ..... Microsoft."

Линк към коментар

• 5 months later...

I found this Forum 2 weeks ago. It gives me the answers to many questions I've been thinking about. I really think it is a nice idea to chat in English. The last joke is very good, but if an English speaking person who wants to know more about Petur Dunov looks it he/she wouldn't catch the idea of Love+Wisdom and so on and so forth. :D

No bad feelings. :thumbsup2:

I will write here and provoke all of you to write, too.

Линк към коментар

Yes, it is so selfish of us – writing only in our little unknown tongue… And the great ideas of Master Beinsa Douno will flicker in our tiny state for 100 more years! Anyway, I thank to the brothers and sisters from Canada, France and Switzerland, who really spread the teaching!

Unfortunately, language proficiency is first of all parental care, because most sufficient time for learning language is up to 12 years. And till then – all of us depend on our parents! I would like to know at least two more foreign languages, but, alas, already time and circumstances demand on different duties than staying only in the class room. Writing in English is not privilege nowadays – it became second tongue in Bulgaria, and international communicational instrument on the planet… So, let’s chat more frequently in English, folks!!!

Линк към коментар

• Добави...