Порталът към съзнателен живот

God Is Within

Благост

The Master said:

Ask yourselves: "Is the Lord within me?"

How many of you believe that God is within you?

- Beinsa Douno, "Sacred Words of the Master" 2004 edition, page 318

Линк към коментар

Life on earth is a Trust.This is the second biblical metaphorof life.Our time on earth and our energy,intelligence,opportunities,relationships,and resourses are all gifts from God that He has entrusted to our care and managment.We are stewards of whatever God gives us.This concet of steardship begins with the recognition that God is th owner of everthing and everyone on the earth.The Bible says"The world and all that is in it belong to the Lord;the earth all who live on it are his".....

Rick Warren "The purpose driven life"

Линк към коментар

• 4 months later...

Coukd somebody here pass me the cell number of God - wanna ask Him about the black outs and breaks in His sistem? :1eye:

Линк към коментар

:v: Hi !

Could somebody here pass me the cell number of God - wanna ask Him about the black outs and breaks in His system?

Sorry! You know that Non of us can pass you the cell number of God!!!

It is impossible – I want to try because I am very fond of you , but I can’t do this – you feel that my wish is strong…but it does not works!

Because this is a very intimate process - only between you and God! Only between me and God! :feel happy:

And about the so called “black outs and breaks” - I think that in His System everything is O.K. and always have being O.K. :hypocrite:

Love+ Light+ Peace+ Joy

Линк към коментар

Om Who knows how perfect it is?! At least we have been told that it is! May be God is not so perfect - I doubt His perfection. Every one of us is kind of God of ones cells of ones body - are we always just to them? To the physical cells, to the emotional and mental cells of our multi strata organism? We are not - who works through these mediums? God. What is bellow, such is above ! Consecuently, God is impefrect. You might say - this is we that do all the troubles, not God - but who is this we, this "I"? God himself, descended to thicker vibration! But all these black outs in that system, called existense, are just Normal and inevitable - So, it is fine. I simply refuse to be bleating praises sheep - but want to be Sapiens - mindful being ! So, which is the phone number of the Holly dude? Just kidding, folks, I hope you do not get awry my Irony. This is my Humor, I am sorry...

I wish you Love and full of joy aspiration on the path!!! Om namo Naraianaia!

Линк към коментар

• 1 year later...

Yes, God is within us. Not just within us, God is in all things. To be more precise, all things are but manifestation of God. God is everywhere because time and place, or indeed any other limitation, simply exist within him.

Whether we feel God within us and are wanting/able to reach him is another question.

Линк към коментар

• Добави...