Порталът към съзнателен живот

Музика за медитация и релакс

neoscanner

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

картини - Перица Георгиев Пепси

музика - Шри Чинмой

в изпълнение на Шинду

поезия - Мевляна Джелаледин Руми

Линк към коментар

David Lanz - Return to the Heart (1991)

01tf9.jpg

Year: 1991

Label: Narada

Genre: New Age / Piano Instrumental

Quality: Lossy

Format: MP3 - 320 Kbps

Size: MP3 ~ 140 Mb

Source: My (original) CD

Upload to: RapidShare

Return to the Heart is a return to Lanz's roots as a solo pianist, yet his new compositions for this medium show a remarkable sense of maturity, elegance, and taste... ~ Linda Kohanov

Song List:

01. Return to the heart

02. Improvisations: Near the still waters of Amsterdam

03. Madre de la tierra

04. Improvisations: Sounds from the Koepel

05. Heartsounds

06. Improvisations: Manana, mi amor

07. Corre, rio, corre

08. Medley: Behind the waterfall / Desert rain

09. Improvisations: Friedansengel

10. A whiter shade of pale

11. Improvisations: Heart of the night

12. Dream of forgotten child

13. Improvisations: Out of the darkness

14. Christofori's dream

15. Improvisations: The birds of Carpi

16. Variations on a theme from Pachabel's Canon in D Major

17. Reprise: Return to the heart

listen to samples

mp3 - 320 Kbps:

Download

-= .. Peace, Love and Light in the hearts of all humans and on Earth... =-

yinyang1zy8.jpg

Линк към коментар

Deuter - Koyasan (2006)

01li8.jpg

Year: 2006

Label: New Earth Records

Genre: New Age / Meditative

Quality: Lossless & Lossy

Format: Ape & Cue / MP3 @ 320 Kbps

Size: Ape ~ 255 Mb / MP3 ~ 140 Mb

Koyasan incorporates a global mixture of instruments, including the Chinese erhu, Japanese shakuhachi flute, East Indian tamboura, Tibetan bowls and shimmering keyboard textures. Deuter takes the listener on a mystical voyage through peaceful soundscapes with a relaxed and soothing pace. The music is soothing, contemplative and intimate... ~ whiteswanmusic.com

Dedicated to one Angel...

spiritdovexs3.jpg

Song List:

01. Kindred Spirit

02. Hands Of Love

03. Le Velour, Le Satin Et La Soie

04. Lovesong From The Montains

05. Sound Of Invisible Waters

06. Language Of Silence

07. Vollmond Im Herbst

08. Escape From Gravity

listen to samples

mp3 - 320 Kbps:

Download

Ape & Cue:

part 1 ~ part 2 ~ part 2

password: neosacred

lotusqu3.jpg

mysticlovedj1.jpg

Линк към коментар

• 4 weeks later...

.. Инспирирано (от) и посветено на Milena, както и на всички светли, влюбени душици ~ светулчици в Космоса на Любовта...

Michael Hoppe & Friends - Afterglow (1999)

001bz2.jpg

Year: 1999

Label: Hearts of Space

Genre: New Age / Neoclassical

Size: Ape ~ 220 Mb / MP3 ~ 107 Mb

Afterglow brings together two of the finest soloists in instrumental music - cellist Martin Tillmann and flautist Tim Wheater - under the benign direction of keyboardist and composter Michael Hoppe. When the master improvisors meet, the results are wonderfully rich and inspiring. Afterglow creates a haven of warmth and beauty in an often frustrating world..

The premise of Aftgerglow was one of the complete musical freedom where deeply felt performances dominated everything else. The music was neither read nor written, resulting in an unusual sence of liberty for their performers to express their unrestricted flights of imagination and emotion... ~ cdxonline.co.za

002dt5.jpg

Song List:

01. The Waiting

02. Shadows Fall

03. Long Ago

04. Land of Serenity

05. The Longing

06. Lady of Silence

07. A Thousand Whispers

08. The Reckoning

09. Distant Call

10. The Listening Wind

11. Thoughts of You

12. Salvation

13. The Waiting (Reprise)

listen to samples

mp3 - 320 Kbps:

Download

Ape & Cue:

part 1 ~ part 2

003el3.jpg

mysticlovedj1.jpg

.. Romance for Violin and orchestra...

Редактирано от neoscanner
Линк към коментар

• 2 weeks later...

-= .. За всички вас.. с много Любов... =-

Gary Stadler & Stephannie - Fairy Heart Magic (2000)

cover1hh9.jpg

Year: 2000

Label: Sequoia Records

Genre: New Age / Celtic Fusion

Format: MP3 - 320 Kbps

Size: MP3 ~ 140 Mb

Source: Internet

Gary Stadler introduced his world of musical fairy lore when he came out with Fairy of the Woods and followed it with Fairy Nightsongs. Now, Gary Stadler has produced the charmer of them all, Fairy HeartMagic. This new masterpiece takes you further into the world of ancient Celtic lore. On Fairy HeartMagic, New vocalist Stephannie makes her debut with her magical bell sweet voice and unique fairy language. Also featuring a very special guest, Celtic Harpist Lisa Lynne..

The third CD from Gary Stadler finds him in collaboration with singer Stephannie, who lends her heavenly voice to his lush, beautiful compositions. While it may be hard to compare this to "Fairy Night Songs," with Singh Kaur, it stands alone with its own Celtic "Magic" & fantasy touches. Stephannie is a new vocal sensation in her own right, and Celtic harpist Lisa Lynne joins Gary's divine piano and orchestral arrangements. The journey here is one of innocence and, healing, led by the soul's wisdom as it enters the world of ancient Celtic lore. This musical, mystical voyage transports, sweetens and heals the most tender of hearts. Enchanting and enrapturing this music produces uncommonly beautiful experiences that will gently yet powerfully sooth the soul.. ~cdbaby.com

fairylightssh9.jpg

Song List:

01. Fairy Nightsongs

02. Petals

03. Mystery

04. Otherworld

05. Heartmagic

06. Sa'Brooke

07. Deanash

08. Edge Of Dawn

09. DonaCreiTun

10. Ehsellyei

11. Garden Of Dreams

12. Veil Of Elphame

listen to samples

mp3 - 320 Kbps:

part 1 ~ part 2

password: ILoveYou

За всички, преоткрили Извора непресъхващ на малките чудеса..

За всички онези, които дишат Слънце и даряват (безкористно, безусловно) от Светлината Му (приютили я налюбовизирано в своите сърца).. неръкотворен, огнедишащ в Кундалини тайнство.. Обичайте се, много!..

heartip4.jpg

-= Разпалван от чистите служители на Любовта - нека Пламъкът не гасне!.. =-

-= Нека Земята и рода човешки да добруват (и всички жизнепотоци бъдат щастливи)!... =-

yinyang1zy8.jpg

Линк към коментар

Paul Schwartz - State of Grace II: Turning to Peace (2003)

stateofgrace001zt5.jpg

Year: 2003

Label: Windham Hill Records

Size: Ape ~ 335 Mb / MP3 ~ 130 Mb

Paul Schwartz's State of Grace II continues where State of Grace left off. On this album, the imaginative producer draws from two Latin texts, the Magnificat and the Stabat Mater..

Mariology is usually associated with the medieval period, yet this music interprets Mary in a contemporary light. Each piece on State of Grace II has a liturgical feel to it, but is performed using contemporary sounds and harmonies. The opening track, " Magnificat," has the Crouch End Festival Chorus performing with keyboards and an electronic backbeat. "Curaciуn (Sunlight on Water)" has a Latin American feel, given the rich percussion layers and Carlos Santana's emotive guitar leads. Here, Lisbeth Scott's voice becomes the focus. Scott's duets with Schwartz on "Fear Not" and "Let Me" also showcase the singer's penetrating voice. Overall, State of Grace II is an ambitious release that celebrates Mary and all that she symbolizes... ~ cduniverse.com

6093611fw1.jpg

Song List:

01. Magnificat - Paul Schwartz

02. Turning To Peace - Paul Schwartz

03. Curacion (Sunlight On Water) - Santana

04. Stabat Mater - Paul Schwartz

05. Quia Respexit - Paul Schwartz

06. Fear Not - Paul Schwartz

07. Et Misericordia - Paul Schwartz

08. Suscepit Israel - Paul Schwartz

09. Ave Maria - Paul Schwartz

10. Gloria - Paul Schwartz

11. Let Me - Paul Schwartz

listen to samples

mp3 - 320 Kbps:

Download

Ape & Cue:

part 1

part 2 ~ part 3 ~ part 4

password: AveMaria

За всички онези, които дишат Слънце и даряват (безкористно, безусловно) от Светлината Му (приютили я налюбовизирано в своите сърца).. неръкотворен, огнедишащ в Кундалини тайнство.. Обичайте се, много!..

3359405888c46c04ca4nh1.jpg

-= Нека Земята и рода човешки да добруват (и всички жизнепотоци бъдат щастливи)!... =-

yinyang1zy8.jpg

~ Prayer Book ~

Линк към коментар

-= .. За всички вас.. с много Обич... =-

V.A. - Music That Illuminates Your Life (2008)

08mh0.jpg

Year: 2008

Label: Gemini Sun Records

Genre: New Age / Meditative / Instrumental

Size: Ape ~ 392 Mb / MP3 ~ 157 Mb

Gemini Sun Records is proud to bring you Music that illuminates your life.. Volume One. Volume One explores the more contemplative and surreal repertoire of our artists, including some of our favorite tracks from 2002, David Arkenstone, Nicholas Gunn, Mars Lasar, Loren Gold, Rodrigo Rodriguez.. These specially selected songs create an ambience that is perfect for reflection, meditation, and relaxation. The flow of music relaxes the body and nourishes the soul and with over sixty minutes of continuous play, this is Music that illuminates your life… ~ amazon.com

03qr8.jpg

"Inner Thoughts" lyrics by Rodrigo Rodriguez & Cristina Brunet..

Trying to find my own dream all around

Trying to keep me safe

Say me that I am strong

Saying: you dont have to rest.

But in my mind I know

You are always by my side

But in my mind I know

You are always by my side.

I must keep save this friendship..

Whispering words hidden in my soul

I let it fly beyond the clouds

I'm right or I'm wrong?

It's something giving sense to my life?

But in my mind I know

You are always by my side

But in my mind I know

You are always by my side.

I must keep save this friendship..

Song List:

01. Mahayana - Medwyn Goodall & Terry Oldfield

02. Inner Thoughts - Rodrigo Rodriguez feat. Cristina Brunet Alcazar :)

03. Enchanted - Mars Lasar

04. Eastern Sunrise - Medwyn Goodall & Terry Oldfield

05. Deep Still Blue - 2002

06. Namaste - Karl Maddison

07. Sentinel of Eden - Nicholas Gunn

08. Reverance - Tim Wheater & David Lord

09. The Yearning - Nicholas Gunn

10. Stone Heart - Rodrigo Rodriguez feat. Cristina Brunet Alcazar

11. Ancient Memories - Terry Oldfield

12. Song of Sheherazade - David Arkenstone

listen to samples

mp3 - 320 Kbps:

Download

Ape & Cue:

part 1

part 2 ~ part 3

05td7.jpg

yinyang1zy8.jpg

Линк към коментар

neoscanner,не мога да се нарадвам на музиката,която ни даваш възможност да теглим и слушаме!Думите не са достатъчно силни,за да изразят и благодарността ми,и вълнението ми! :3d_045:

Страхотно удоволствие сега ми доставиха V.A. - Music That Illuminates Your Life (2008),

Paul Schwartz - State of Grace II: Turning to Peace (2003),Michael Hoppe & Friends - Afterglow (1999),Deuter - Koyasan (2006).

БЛАГОДАРЯ ТИ И НЕ СПИРАЙ!!! :3d_044::3d_161:

Линк към коментар

Мони, здравей, :)

Благодаря ти за сетивността и за тази копнежно ~ мека топлота, с която се изразяваш.. много красиво.. много.. :feel happy:

Радвам се, че музиката в тази тема ти харесва и те изпълва с позитивна енергия и слънчеви мисли..

Нека този пост бъде дар за теб и за всички влюбени в Любовта усмихнати хора... :sorcerer:

2002 - Chrysalis (1997)

01cc4.jpg

Year: 1997

Label: Real Music

Format: MP3 @ 320 Kbps

Size: MP3 ~ 127 Mb

Chrysalis is the premier release of The Cocoon Series from Real Music. It is music that heals and nurtures. This hauntingly beautiful album is the blending of angelic keyboards and strings, combined with tender flutes, poetic guitar & harp..

The deep orchestral and melodic arrangements are on time. Pamela and Randy Copus are in a deep zone where music and romance are one. They are lush and expansive soundscapes, perfect for intimate encounters. What more powerful than a delicate butterfly to give the heart cause to sigh?.. 7 Weeks on the Billboard New Age Chart!.. ~ realmusic.com; All Music

04kj5.jpg

Song List:

01. To Touch the Sky

02. Chrysalis :)

03. A Gift of Life

04. Greater Than the Sum

05. Spinning the Silk

06. Journey Within

07. Dream Come True

08. Healing Rain

09. Cocoon

10. Magic Flower

listen to samples

mp3 - 320 Kbps:

Download

shellgemdo5.jpg

yinyang1zy8.jpg

Линк към коментар

Frederic Delarue - Voyage Of The Soul (2001)

04xp4.jpg

Year: 2001

Label: Frederic Delarue Productions

Genre: New Age / Instrumental / Meditative

Format: MP3 @ 320 Kbps

Size: MP3 ~ 125 Mb

Voyage of the Soul is 1st solo instrumental album by Visionary Composer, Frederic Delarue. Very powerful album perfect for meditation, for working on yourself and releasing tensions or more, very healing, or simply to enhance your various activities or roadtrips as uplifting background music..

Frederic composes music that relaxes and empowers the soul. It tranports you in the Realms of the Universe..

Frederic was born in Chartres (France). At 5, he starts to play the piano and knows that he wants to have a musical career. At 11, he gets involved in a terrible car accident and gets visions of the angels, of the beyond... and since then his life would never be the same any more.. Each time he plays the piano, Frederic feels transported through Universes, which give the listener a feeling of well being, of natural healing, and traveling through other existing worlds... ~ cdbaby.com; amazon.com

07fi9.jpg

Song List:

01. Higher Voice

02. Peace

03. Dream Within a Dream

04. On Top of the Mountain

05. Future of the Sea

06. Voyage of the Soul

07. Beautiful Swan

08. Reflection

09. Promenade

10. Agape

11. Inner Serenity

12. Full Circle

listen to samples

mp3 - 320 Kbps:

Download

08uq6.jpg

yinyang1zy8.jpg

Линк към коментар

Paul Schwartz - State of Grace III (2006)

01ir8.jpg

Year: 2006

Label: Koch Int'l Classics

Size: Ape ~ 285 Mb / MP3 ~ 115 Mb

“State of Grace III” is more moody ambience, lavish orchestral and vocal arrangements, featuring the vocal stylings of longtime associates Lisbeth Scott (Chronicles of Narnia, Shrek) and Rebecca Luker (The Sound of Music, Secret Garden), bringing together the lavish talents of several heavy contributors. Schwartz alone is a classically-trained composer, creating another best-selling series, “Aria,” and a renowned conductor of Broadway shows..

Schwartz lifts the Latin of old hymns and religious texts, placing them against modern ambient grooves to engage the listener with history and adventure. Lisbeth Scott’s lovely vocals stand up beautifully, as does the warmth of Rebecca Luker on the operatic “Salve Regina.” Together these artists have crafted a very eloquent expression of spirituality that I found quite irresistible. Open up your mind and heart to “State of Grace III” for an exquisite musical experience... ~ christianmusic.suite101.com

10jx3.jpg

Song List:

01. Christe Redemptor

02. Agnus Dei

03. Beams of Heaven

04. Center of my Heart

05. Lux Aeterna

06. ...Et Lux Perpetua

07. To You

08. Listen

09. Somnium

10. Salve Regina

11. Soledad

listen to samples

mp3 - 320 Kbps:

Download

Ape & Cue:

part 1

part 2 ~ part 3

password: AveMaria

08yl9.jpg

yinyang1zy8.jpg

Линк към коментар

Sudha & Maneesh De Moor- Sharanam:

Sacred Chants of Devotion

01zy6.jpg

Year: 2007

Label: Malimba Records

Genre: New Age / Meditative / World

Size: Ape ~ 271 Mb / MP3 ~ 123 Mb

The enchanting voice of Sudha and the meditative compositions of Maneesh de Moor bring to us serenity with this new release of Sanskrit devotional Chants. Sharanam means to 'take refuge in' or to 'surrender to' - to bow at the feet of that which is our Creator, our Guide and our True Essence. This music is an offering to that Divine Presence which is everywhere, in and around us..

Sudha's voice is soft and pure with a touch of innocence, which pairs well with Maneesh de Moor's Asian - inspired backdrops of keyboards and light percussion.The music is gentle and introspective, offering a deep, resonant atmosphere for peaceful contemplation, meditative Yoga and healing work... ~ soundtravels.co.uk

03rp1.jpg

Song List:

01. Moola Prayer

02. Moola Meditation

03. Interlude

04. Om Bhagavan

05. Tvameva

Personnel: Sudha (chimes); Maneesh De Moor (keyboards).

Additional personnel: Zhubin Kalhor (kamancha); Manose, Praful (bansuri); Rupesh (daf); Manish Vyas (tabla); Darpan, AgeHa (unknown instrument).

listen to samples

Myspace

mp3 - 320 Kbps:

Download

Ape & Cue:

part 1 ~ part 2 ~ part 3

05pe5.jpg

yinyang1zy8.jpg

Also recommended...

Линк към коментар

Frederic Delarue - Dolphins... A Message Of Love (2004)

01uu1.jpg

Year: 2004

Label: Frederic Delarue Productions

Genre: New Age / Meditative / Neoclassical

Size: Ape ~ 370 Mb / MP3 ~ 145 Mb

"This album is inspired by and dedicated to the dolphins. It was a 'calling' to spread consciousness of infinite pure love to the world. Inspired by the dolphins and composed from my heart..." ~ Frederic Delarue ~

A Message of Love is a perfect title for this beautiful and evocative tune that exudes positive energies. Delarue's forceful piano lead commands this emotional tune with background vocals of dolphin - speak, ocean waves and synthesized voices... ~ cdbaby.com

“Dolphins: A Message of Love” is quite simply one of the most beautiful albums I’ve heard in a long time. Frederic Delarue’s third album of original instrumental works is stunning in its richness, passion, and joy. Using Korg and Kurzweil synthesizers/keyboards/ samplers, Delarue has created vibrant, inspiring music, and some tracks feature the sounds of dolphins and the ocean. Several pieces are piano-based and some feature wordless vocals that give them a very ethereal sound. I really like Delarue’s first two albums, “Voyage of the Soul” and “Soaring With the Angels,” but think this is by far his best work to date.. The CD includes two bonus tracks, “Dance of Love” and “Rejoice,” which feature more of a “dance mix” feeling with rhythm tracks and an upbeat, fun, spirit... ~ Kathy Parsons

13jj4.jpg

Song List:

01. Welcome

02. Ballet of Light

03. Waves of Love

04. Sincere Communion

05. A Message of Love

06. Marie De La Mer

07. Revelation

08. Calm in My Spirit

09. Splash of Joy

10. From My Heart

11. Angels of the Sea

12. Reverence

13. Dance of Joy - (Bonus Track 1)

14. Rejoice - (Bonus Track 2)

listen to samples

Myspace

mp3 - 320 Kbps:

Download

Ape & Cue:

part 1 ~ part 2 ~ part 3 ~ part 4

18fp9.jpg

yinyang1zy8.jpg

.. Ocean Angels...

Линк към коментар

• 2 weeks later...

Kamal - Whale Meditation (2008)

covsv2.jpg

Size: Ape ~ 295 Mb / MP3 ~ 135 Mb

Enchanting melodies united with the mysterious and heart-warming songs of the Humpback Whale invoke a tranquil sense of serenity, sending you on a meditative journey to the soul of the earth. The third and final part of the Whale Song Trilogy, Whale Meditation is an excellent album to help still the mind and open the heart, making it the perfect accompaniment for personal meditation, relaxation and the healing arts... ~ newearthrecords.com

wholekx1.jpg

Song List:

01. For Absent Friends (Raga Kaushi Bhairavi)

02. Desiderata

03. Whispering Whales

04. Arctic Fire

05. As Above, So Below

06. New World

07. Whale Rider

listen to samples

mp3 - 320 Kbps:

Download

Ape & Cue:

part 1 ~ part 2 ~ part 3

newworld1990iz8.jpg

yinyang1zy8.jpg

Линк към коментар

neoscanner добре ме разхождаш из приказките

:)

Радвам се винаги, когато виждам вдъхновението да се усмихва отвътре твоето сърце... :)

Благодаря Нео! Тази музика дойде при мене в точния ден и точния час.

Винаги добре дошло, скъпо дете.. Усмихна ме твоят коментар... :)

Parijat - Reiki Healing Waves (2008)

02bz1.jpg

Size: Ape ~ 292 Mb / MP3 ~ 140 Mb

An ideal album for anyone seeking a space filled with peace, serenity and healing! Reiki Healing Waves will take you on a meditative journey of sound that will soothe, calm and relax you.. ~ newearthrecords.com

Reiki means universal life force. Composed of two Japanese words, 'Rei' describes the universal and limitless aspect of this energy and 'Ki', represents the life force present in all living things. 'Ki' is the same energy that is known as 'Chi' by the Chinese, 'Prana' by the Hindus and 'Mana' by the Kahunas...

"The essence of Reiki healing energy is Love, Peace, Harmony & Trust, qualities that can help to solve the problems of the Earth..." ~ Parijat

17op5.jpg

Song List:

01. Hearts Awakening

02. Healing Senses

03. Forgiving

04. Reiki Healing Waves

05. Healing the Heart

06. Return to Your Body

07. The Unwinding

08. Return to Yourself

Personnel: Parijat (various instruments).

listen to samples

MySpace

earthauraja3.jpg

mp3 - 320 Kbps:

Download

Ape & Cue:

part 1 ~ part 2 ~ part 3

228a8ffe5.jpg

mysticlovedj1.jpg

Линк към коментар

Цитат(Fut @ Oct 16 2008, 21:12)

post_snapback.gif

neoscanner добре ме разхождаш из приказките :)

Радвам се винаги, когато виждам вдъхновението да се усмихва отвътре твоето сърце... :)

Е как няма да се вдъхновявам!? "Този филм е за лято във рая..." както се пее в една прекрасна песен :3d_044::3d_043:

На neoscanner приказките:

Редактирано от Fut
Линк към коментар