Порталът към съзнателен живот

The Spirit Of The Teacher

petarstankov

Казал е Великият Учител на човечеството: „Ако не станете като малките деца, няма да влезете в Царството Божие“. А това значи да възприемем новото, което иде в живота така, както малките деца възприемат всичко ново. Всеки знае, че когато дойдат малките деца в един дом, те носят радост на родителите и на всички околни, и затова са обичани от всички. Те носят в себе си новия живот, новия стремеж, носят в себе си чистота и невинна любов, още неопетнена с лъжата, подозрението, насилието и други процеси. Децата носят духа на смирението и помирението.

The Great Teacher of humanity has said: "Unless you become like the little children, you won't enter in the Kingdom of God" and this means to accept the new, which comes in life in such a way as little children accept everything new. Everybody knows, that when the little children come in a home, they bring joy to the parents and all the people around and that is why they are loved by everyone. They bring the new life, the new impulse, they bring purity and innocent love, still not polluted by lie, suspicion, violence and other processes. Children bring the Spirit of humility and peace(reconciliation).

http://www.beinsaduno.info/books/live-natu...98/new-age.html

Линк към коментар

Today I watched on TV some kids answer the question what is a mean person. Very interesting - most of them answered : a mean person is a person who is... good.

Not knowing what to say, they imagined a person and immediately saw GOOD in him. They see good in everithing because they themselves are good - their hearts are pure and no unpleasant feeling can enter there. Anything that we call dirty, mean, bad stays for our hearts - we pollute ourselves, but the kid leaves this outside.

I wanted to find in google.com other such interviews from children in order to read more reasonable answers but the fact is nobody in the whole world is listening to reason - everybody is teaching the children what is the proper answer - I found a buddhist woman explaining to children how we should find good in everybody - the same happens when I go in some religious community - they start to explain to me what is good.

Линк към коментар

:v: Hi , everybody! And a little real story:

A 4-year-old boy who was asked to return thanks before Thanksgiving dinner. The family members bowed their heads in expectation.

He began his prayer, thanking God for all his friends, naming them one by one. Then he thanked God for Mommy, Daddy, brother, sister, Grandma, Grandpa, and all his aunts and uncles. Then he began to thank God for the food.

He gave thanks for the turkey, the dressing, the fruit salad, the cranberry sauce, the pies, the cakes, even the Cool Whip.

Then he paused, and everyone waited--and waited...After a long silence, the young fellow looked up at his mother and asked,

"If I thank God for the broccoli, won't he know that I'm lying?" :P

The Indigo children are our future...don't worry about them !

:feel happy: Love + Light+Peace+Joy :feel happy:

Линк към коментар

Love+Light+Peace+Joy .....Read + Enjoy :

Група от професионалисти задали този въпрос на деца от 4 до 8 години:”Какво според теб значи ЛЮБОВ?”

Отговорите, които получили, били по-смислени и по-дълбоки, отколкото някой е можел да очаква.Вижте и кажете какво мислите.

A group of professional people posed this question to a group of 4 to 8 year-olds, "What does love mean?"The answers they got were broader and deeper than anyone could have imagined. See and say what you think:

:) Когато баба получи артрит, тя не можеше повече да се навежда и да си лакира ноктите на краката. Оттогава дядо прави това вместо нея винаги, дори след като и той получи артрит на ръцете. Това е любов.Ребека – 8 години.

"When my grandmother got arthritis, she couldn't bend over and paint her toenails anymore. So my grandfather does it for her all the time, even when his hands got arthritis too. That's love."Rebecca- age 8

:) Когато някой те обича, той произнася името ти различно. Ти просто знаеш, че името ти е чисто, произнесено от него.Били – 4 години

"When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different.You just know that your name is safe in their mouth." Billy - age 4

Любов е, когато едно момиче си слага парфюм и едно момче си слага афтършейв и те излизат заедно и се миришат.Карл – 5 години

"Love is when a girl puts on perfume and a boy puts on shaving cologne and they go out and smell each other." Karl - age 5

Любов е, когато ти отиваш да си купиш нещо за ядене и даваш на някого повече от твоя чипс, без да искаш той да ти дава изобщо от своя.Криси–6 години

"Love is when you go out to eat and give somebody most of your French fries without making them give you any of theirs." Chrissy - age 6

Любов е това, което те кара за се усмихваш, когато си тъжен.Тери–4 години

"Love is what makes you smile when you're tired." Terri - age 4

:) Любов е, когато мама прави кафе на татко и сръбва от чашката му, преди да му я даде, за да е сигурна, че е хубаво и не пари.Дани-7

"Love is when my mommy makes coffee for my daddy and she takes a sip before giving it to him, to make sure the taste is OK."Danny - age 7

:) Любов е, когато се целуваш с някого през цялото време и когато се уморите да се целувате, ти искаш още да бъдеш с него и да си говорите още. Мама и татко са такива. Те изглеждат неприлично, когато се целуват.Емили – 8 години

"Love is when you kiss all the time. Then when you get tired of kissing, you still want to be together and you talk more. My Mommy and Daddy are like that. They look gross when they kiss"Emily - age 8 !

:) Любов е това, което е в стаята с теб на Коледа, ако ти спреш да отваряш подаръците си и се заслушаш.Боби – 7 години (О-о-о!)

"Love is what's in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening presents and listen."Bobby - age 7 (Wow!)

:) Ако искаш да се научиш да обичаш по-добре, трябва да започнеш с приятелите, които мразиш.Ника – 6 години (Ние имаме нужда от няколко милиона повече Ники на тази планета )

"If you want to learn to love better, you should start with a friend who you hate," Nikka - age 6 (we need a few million more Nikka's on this planet)

:) Любов е, когато казваш на едно момче, че харесваш ризата му, когато го виждаш с нея всеки ден.Ноил - 7 години

"Love is when you tell a guy you like his shirt, then he wears it everyday." Noelle - age 7

:) Любов е, когато една стара жена и един стар мъж са още приятели, макар че се познават много добре.Томи -6 години

"Love is like a little old woman and a little old man who are still friends even after they know each other so well."Tommy - age 6

:) По време на моя рецитал по пиано, когато излязох на сцената, много се страхувах. Видях колко много хора има в залата! Всички ме гледаха. И видях татко, който ми махна с ръка и ми се усмихна. Той беше единственият, който направи това. Повече не се страхувах. Това е любов.Синди,8

"During my piano recital, I was on a stage and I was scared. I looked at all the people watching me and saw my daddy waving and smiling. He was the only one doing that. I wasn't scared anymore." Cindy-age 8

:) Мама ме обича повече от всеки друг. Никой друг не ме целува, преди да си легна.Клер – 6 години

"My mommy loves me more than anybodyYou don't see anyone else kissing me to sleep at night."Clare-age 6

:) Любов е, когато мама дава на татко най-хубавото парче от пилето.Илейн–5 години

"Love is when Mommy gives Daddy the best piece of chicken."Elaine-age 5

:) Любов е, когато мама вижда татко, мръсен и потен, и въпреки това му казва, че е по-хубав от Робърт Редфорд.Крис – 7 години

"Love is when Mommy sees Daddy smelly and sweaty and still says he is handsomer than Robert Redford." Chris - age 7

:) Любов е, когато кученцето ти те близва по лицето дори и тогава, когато си го оставил цял ден само.Мери-Ан–4 години

"Love is when your puppy licks your face even after you left him alone all day."Mary Ann - age 4

:) Зная, че по-голямата ми сестра ме обича, защото ми дава всичките си стари дрехи, а после трябва да излезе и да си купи нови.Лорен-4

"I know my older sister loves me because she gives me all her old clothes and has to go out and buy new ones." Lauren - age 4

:) Когато обичаш някого, клепачите ти подскачат нагоре и надолу и очите ти излъчват звездички.Карен – 7 години ( Каква представа!)

"When you love somebody, your eyelashes go up and down and little stars come out of you." (what an image) Karen - age 7

:) Любов е, когато мама вижда татко, седнал на тоалетната, и не мисли, че това е срамно.Марк – 6 год.

"Love is when Mommy sees Daddy on the toilet and she doesn't think it's gross." Mark - age 6

:) Наистина не трябва да казваш на някого „Обичам те”, ако не мислиш така. Но ако го мислиш, то трябва да му го казваш много пъти. Защото хората забравят.Джесика – 8 години

"You really shouldn't say 'I love you' unless you mean it. But if you mean it, you should say it a lot. People forget."Jessica - age 8

:P Финалът: Писателят и преподавателят Лео Баскаглия разказва за един конкурс, в който трябвало да журира. Задачата на конкурса била да се определи най-грижовното дете. Победителят било едно четиригодишно момченце, чийто възрастен съсед наскоро изгубил съпругата си. Когато видяло, че мъжът плаче, малкото дете отишло в двора на господина, покатерило се в скута му и останало седнало там. Когато се върнало при майка си, тя го попитала какво е казало на съседа, а малчуганът казал:” Нищо, само му помогнах да поплаче”.

And the final one -- Author and lecturer Leo Buscaglia once talked about a contest he was asked to judge. The purpose of the contest was to find the most caring child.The winner was a four year old child whose next door neighbor was an elderly gentleman who had recently lost his wife. Upon seeing the man cry, the little boy went into the old gentleman's yard, climbed onto his lap, and ! just sat there.When his Mother asked what he had said to the neighbor, the little boy said, "Nothing, I just helped him cry"

Love & Blessings

Линк към коментар

Alexander is my son. He is extraordinary and amazing kid, (as many fathers are

convinced for their kids – I guess they’re all right). In the same time, of course, he is a

kid like everyone else – likes to play a lot, to listen to stories, to go to theatre, to listen to

music and everything else a kid likes to do

He likes to explain things and discuss, no matter he is still very young (He is born in 2000)

Let me tell you what he explained to me a few days ago We have just left his

grandmother’s and grandfather’s place and told them “Have a nice day”.

He was sitting at the back sit of the car, I was driving and he said:

Do you know what “Have a nice day” means?

“Have a nice day” is when the light comes, and the darkness is gone. When the Sun rises.

But when will the light come? Sometimes, you do not know. That is why you could say “Have a nice day” to yourself, also

I was deeply impressed by the depth in his words. It was not the first time, when he told

things with deep meaning (and within my ability to grasp, it is probable, that I just could not understand him in other cases

Do you have similar experiences with your kids, or the kids of friends and relatives?

Please, share if you want

taken from:

http://www.prodigyzone.com/phpBB2/viewtopi...p?p=19559#19559

Some more sacred words to be learned by heart:

Children's Thoughts on Love

This is how genius and spiritual and happy your real Self is

kid humor

Линк към коментар

• 2 weeks later...

Do they??

I have always thought of them They are The Love Itself.... :angel:

Линк към коментар

Our human "I" reveals itself in thinking only and it is the "I" that loves something or somebody.

Нашето човешко Аз проявява себе си единствено чрез мисленето и това е Азът, който обича нещо или някого.

Our real "I" doesn't need thinking - it knows everything. It is the "I" that is The Love.

Нашето истинско Аз не се нуждае от мислене - то знае всичко. Това е Азът, който е самата Любов.

(Тhis is my personal understanding of Love.

Това е моето лично разбиране за Любовта)

Линк към коментар

>(Тhis is my personal understanding of Love.

Това е моето лично разбиране за Любовта)

The only thing "I" don't agree.

Единственото с което не съм съгласен.

Линк към коментар

• 5 weeks later...

Hi everyone, its a sunny morning in tel aviv...

Здравейте всички, слънчево утро в тел авив е...

the retreat is around the corner and after a cold swim in the sea and a good brakfast i just thought about some of the parents and non-parents who will be bringing children to the retreat... I am a parent but once upon a time I wasnt...

наближава събора и след студено плуване в морето и добра закуска си помислих за някои родители и неродители които ще водят деца на събора... Аз съм родител, но едно време не бях...

it would be nice to do something for healing the children and allowing them to heal us at this first world healing retreat. Children cannot usually keep silent for a long time and we should be aware of this.

Би било добре да се направи нещо за лекуване на децата и позволяване на тях да лекуват нас на първия световен лечебен събор. Децата обикновено не могат да пазят тишина дълго време и ние трябва да го имаме в предвид.

So I ask you to bring something for the children... this can be rope to make a swing, paints, popcorn etc. or try to volunteer in the childrens area which will probably be in Babelon Valley. This is out of the Healing Valley and will not disturb those who want to keep golden silence.

Тъй че ви моля да носите нещо за децата... може да е въже за люлка, бои, пуканки и т.н или да сте доброволци в детската градина, която сигурно ще е в Долината Вавилон. Тя е извън Лечебната Долина и няма да притеснява тези искат да пазят златна тишина.

For babies , and younger children... there are abandoned houses in babelon valley which could be used as it is cold at nights and would protect from the wind and the night chill.

За бебета и малки деца... има изоставени къщи в вавилон долината, които могат да се използват тъй като е студено през нощта и това ще предпазва от вятъра и нощния хлад.

there used to be a school in bir el ugda for the bedoin a very long time ago.

Имаше едно училище в бир ел угда за бедоини много отдавна.

so yeah , thats about it...

тъй че, това е

lets allow the children to come... as it is spoken by the Master,

"you must be as a little child to enter the kingdom of heaven...

blessed are the children who come unto me , for such is the kingdom of heaven..."amen

нека позволим на децата да дойдат... както е казано от Учителя, “трябва да сте като малки деца за да влезнете в небесното царство...

благословени са децата които идват при мен, за такива е царството небесно” амин

love robin

любов робин

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/worldrainbowhealingretreat

световен рейнбоу лечебен събор

Линк към коментар

• 2 months later...

Често се случва, че се присмееш някому, когато кашли, в момента, в който се присмееш, кашлицата те хване. Докато не изправиш кашлицата, не маха погрешката. Не се смейте на онези, които кашлят. Няма по-тщеславно същество от този, който кашля. Дето мине, иска всички да го знаят.

Неделими неща

Often it happens so that you laugh at someone when they caugh, at the moment when you laugh the caugh gets you. Until you don't stop the caugh ("straighten up the caugh") [He, She, It] doesn't remove the mistake. Don't laugh at those who caugh. There does not exist a more conceited being than the one who caughs. Wherever he goes, he wants everybody to know him.

Excerpt from the lecture "Unseparatable things" 15.ХII.1944 friday, 5:00 am, Izgev, Sofia, Bulgaria

-------

Вижте значи, колеги и колежки, преди толкова години си имаме един господин с ДНК като на Drunvalo Melchizedek отстатията - ще изчакам малко - сигурно някой ще я преведе за тези които не знаят английски, много е вълнуваща.

So, dear male and female coleagues, years ago we have such a mister with DNA like Drunvalo Melchizedek's from the lecture - I'll wait a while maybe someone will translate it for those who don't know english, it's very exciting.

Линк към коментар

• Добави...